We’re delighted to announce that Chase de Vere has 10 employees who have been shortlisted as finalists in the Women in Financial Advice Awards 2023.
The financial advice profession remains male-dominated, despite the high number of exceptional female financial advisers and other professionals in the industry. This is why we’ve been advocates of the Women in Financial Advice Awards since they were launched in 2018. These awards celebrate the success of women working in financial advice.
We’ve enjoyed some success at these awards, having 9 winners.
It’s a fantastic recognition to be selected as a finalist, especially when there is such strong competition from across the financial advice industry. We would like to give a special mention to Rachel Sartin, Catriona Smith and Jatinder Jhaj-Davies, who’ve been selected as finalists in two categories. Our finalists are:
- Rubekka Sharma – Financial Adviser of the Year – London
- Jay Dhaliwal – Financial Adviser of the Year – Midlands and East Anglia
- Elizabeth Hastings – Financial Adviser of the Year – North-East
- Catriona Smith – Financial Adviser of the Year – Scotland & Northern Ireland and Woman of the Year for Vulnerable Client Care
- Emma McNally – Financial Adviser of the Year – South West
- Rachel Sartin – Financial Adviser of the Year – South-West and Woman of the Year – ESG Advice
- Jennifer Stone Woman of the Year – Vulnerable Client Care
- Rebecca Dorrian – Most Inspiring Returner
- Jatinder Jhaj-Davies – Team Leader of the Year (Large Firms) and Woman of the Year – In-House Adviser Support
- Rajveet Kang – Woman of the Year – Paraplanning
We’re really proud that all of exceptional ladies have chosen to work for Chase de Vere and we will have our fingers crossed when the award winners are announced on Wednesday 1 November 2023.
Content correct at the time of writing.