“We've been truly impressed by their extensive product expertise; their ability and willingness to serve clients of all sizes; and above all, their commitment to providing exceptional levels of service.”
PARTNER WITH CHASE DE VERE
With nearly 50 years’ experience working in partnership with other organisations, including household names such as the British Medical Association, Chase de Vere understands what is needed for successful collaboration.
WHAT WE DO
Chase de Vere provides independent and award-winning, financial planning information, guidance and advice to private clients and businesses.
Delivered through a bespoke account structure and by a dedicated team of highly qualified financial specialists, we are confident we can offer your organisation and its clients or members a first-class, value-adding service.
With knowledge spanning almost half a century, we understand more than most what is needed for successful collaboration in business. Chase de Vere can assist your organisation in attracting new clients or members and help to increase retention of those existing.
A PARTNERSHIP WITH CHASE DE VERE. THE BENEFITS
- An overall enhanced service offering, supporting your recruitment, retention and commercial objectives
- Attraction of new clients or members and increased retention of existing ones
- An additional source of income for your organisation with a commercial agreement provided, where appropriate
- Design and delivery of innovative niche services to meet your objectives and the changing needs of your clients / members
- The option of providing additional educational content through seminars and workshops, articles, guides and videos
- Provision of a tailor-made programme of services timely, relevant and accessible to all clients / members
- Complimentary, obligation-free, initial consultation, by phone or face-to-face
- Holistic financial education and advice that can make a positive difference to their financial well-being
- Support in financial decision-making and improved financial outcomes
- A source of trusted guidance and advice at critical times
- Greater peace of mind for themselves and their families
At your home, place of work or our local offices, you’ll discover more about Chase de Vere, how we work and most importantly, how we can help.
The more we understand about you and your financial situation, the more robust our advice.
Your personal adviser will analyse your financial situation alongside your needs and priorities.
We will present you with an individually tailored strategy within a personal financial plan.
Once you are entirely satisfied, we can begin to put your plan in place.
We offer several options moving forward. Your adviser will work with you to find out what works best for you.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE
Awards for independent advice and excellence in service are important recognition. Our team and the solutions they provide are regularly honoured, but satisfied clients will always be the mark of our success.
FOR THE LONG TERM
We have been one of the country’s leading independent financial advisers for almost half a century. Some of our clients have been with us for decades. As a member of the Swiss Life Group, we will be around for many years to come.
Inheritance tax (IHT) will be slightly reduced for some from 6 April 2019, but greater reforms…
An issue concerning how the high income child benefit charge (HICBC) can potentially affect stay-at-home parents…
“Chase de Vere has done a fantastic job and our clients regularly come back to us with praise and gratitude for their work.”